Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What if you got whatever you wanted?

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I got everything I ever wanted. You know...

The Car...










...the Girl...












...the Pad



...the Job


















What if my fantasy life became reality? It seems like such a terrific idea. But then I think about all the people who have those things. They really don't seem that happy.

Does Donald Trump really look like a happy man?



Does having everything even make you a better person? All the evil dictators throughout history from Pharaoh to Kim Jong-il have had these things, and they are murderers and tyrants.

So maybe it's best I don't get everything I ever wanted. Because then I really might be happy.







That's the Kool Aid, and you just drank it.

No comments:

Post a Comment