Monday, August 22, 2011

Is it still a blog if I'm not posting and the sadness of mama's boy nerds...

So I haven't posted in a while...mostly because I've been beyond busy...but that doesn't mean I still don't have a lot to say...haha...

This past weekend I was at the D23 Convention (pics coming soon...)

But a few thoughts about nerds.

While at D23, an expo celebrating the past, present, and future or Disney, I saw a man (boy) in his mid 20s waiting in line to meet John Lasseter. My friend had won a contest to meet him, and I was there with her while she waited in line. While there, we saw a man (boy) have his hair combed by his mother as he waited to meet the founder of Pixar.

Yep. A grown man (boy) had his mother, in public, comb his hair and brush it all around before he met John.

Guys...let me tell you right now: if your mom brushes your hair after 8 years old, you are not a man. You just aren't.

She can tell you to comb your hair, but she shouldn't really go beyond that. Here are a few things that by 20 you should be able to do without mommy:

1. Wash your hair
2. Bathe
3. Pack a lunch
4. Date
5. Talk to a girl
6. Talk to your boss
7. Go to the bathroom alone
8. Have a Facebook without giving mom the password
9. Drive anywhere
10. Breathe

Here are a few things your mom is allowed to do for you when you are in your twenties:

1. Make you dinner - this is cool because most men can't even make toast

2. That's about it.

So let's try to grow up gentleman...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment